Thursday, September 4, 2008

1st Day of Preschool

It's a big day in the Lindberg household. Noah is going to his first day of Preschool. He is so excited. He asked for an hour if we could go to preschool now. He also thinks now that he is old enough to go to preschool he is old enough to drive. He said on the way to school, "Mommy, can I drive? I'm a big boy now." Too cute!
Sarah and Rachel have sweaters on that were knitted by a former pastor's wife of my home congregation. They are so delicate and beautiful.
Here he is smiling and ready to go. With his new backpack on and everything.
He is in his classroom, hanging his backpack on the hook under his cubbie.
Posing with his "Cars" backpack on the hook.
His teacher Miss Michelle. He knows her from church so he was not sad at all to go to school.
Here is the outside of the Education Station and the door he goes in to get to his classroom.


He is at school from 9:00 to 11:30 a.m. I am supposed to be productive during that time but I have a feeling I might get more posting done. The girls didn't get a nap today. They get the tv and are watching a Baby Einstein dvd and playing with all the toys. I think they like having the living room to themselves.

Have a great day.

No comments: