Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A day in the life of the Lindbergs....

Let's see, I don't have any pictures of the girls "helping" me fold the clean clothes. It was all I could do to get a basket of clothes folded yesterday. They pulled them off the couch faster than I could fold them. And then there was the clean, unfolded clothes in the basket that they pulled on the floor. Oh boy, I know my mom is laughing.

Sarah is caught!
I guess she wants to help with the dishes. How can anyone get mad at this face?
Little sis...I wanted a picture of the two of them but Rachel walked too fast and this was the picture I got... Bedtime. Batman "hand me downs" from Colton and Mira. Noah and his "scary" face.
Is this the cutest boy ever?

I think he was trying to make another scary face but it came out as a pondering face.

It's blurry but this was the last face I saw before bed. Sweet dreams.

And now for the backside... check out the butt!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Ping said...

Oh my! All so cute! Noah looks so grown up - maybe it's the longer hair. Sarah looks so pleased to have made it up on the dishwasher - can't imagine that's too good for the door - oh well!