Saturday, November 14, 2009

Two new Toddler Beds

Vacation took it's toll on the girls. They learned how to climb out of their cribs and so out went the cribs and in came the toddler beds.

In my opinion, nothing beats walking into the room and seeing the two
of them sharing a bed. I love it!

It is soo cute! And innocent...

It's obviously very exhausting to live the life of a toddler. They fall asleep wherever they are. Even with the pillow propped up on the bed rail. But wait...

Maybe they are just exhausted after doing this to their room! This is nothing compared to the second day of messes, pictures which will be posted too, as soon as I get them off of my phone. All I can do is laugh and be thankful that I get to be home to
experience all the messes first hand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You and james have wonderful kids.
Blessings to you all.