Saturday, November 14, 2009

Finally time for updates.

It's been a long time since I have posted and so there will multiple posts with pictures and not too many words. Just the way I like it.

We are doing well in all aspects of our lives. I am busy studying my medical transcription course online, which is why there hasn't been much in the way of posts. More on that another time. James and the church are doing great. We have been worshiping about 15 months now and things seem to be heading in the right direction. Great people and great faith.

Noah is ready for kindergarten but only goes to preschool three mornings a week. The girls like the quiet of the mornings when he is at school but they are very excited to have him come home too.

The girls, well, I'll just let the pictures and videos do the story telling.

Love to all and enjoy,
Lori

No comments: