Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thankful

Now I may have told you this before but I will say it again. I am thankful for the four years I worked at Dr. Factor's office in Phoenix. He is an eye doctor and the training and experience I had there has been very helpful with realizing weird things going on with our eyes in the Lindberg family.

Noah had a scratched cornea. Well, guess what so did Rachel. On January 24, the little pumpkin started screaming all of a sudden and sister and brother were no where near her. I put her down for her nap and when she woke up I could tell she was very light sensitive. I took her to the pediatrician and Dr Whaley confirmed that Rachel's cornea was scratched. Poor baby. Had to have her eye patched for 24 hours and then drops. It's all healed now and she is right back to her ornery ways.

Isn't she cute as a pirate? I think I know what she will be for Halloween this year.

No comments: