Thursday, December 4, 2008

Grandma / Great Grandma Pingel

Aren't Grandma's the best? I know my grandma's were. November 2, 2008, we celebrated my grandma Pingel's birthday. (Her actual birthday was November 3.) She was 102. On November 17, just two weeks after her birthday, we were celebrating her life. It was a faithful, well lived life and one that is inspiring me to be a more faithful person. Her Bibles were well worn and full of many things, including a recipe for broccoli & chicken stroganoff (or something like that.) What a woman...
I've included a picture of Grandma with my family. It was, of course, the last picture we have of our family with her. It will be cherished for many years to come.

Don't forget to tell those grandma's and grandpa's in your life that you love them.

much love,

lori

No comments: