Friday, December 5, 2008

Cousins

Even though we are missing our Grandma Pingel, we got to spend some time with our cousins that we haven't seen since our wedding. They are eight now, make that nine, they just had a birthday and their names are Julia and Paige. I will attempt to put the correct name with face but I sure hope that their mom, Tracy will correct me if I am wrong.

Julia & Rachel, Paige & Sarah, Noah & his football (between his legs)

Paige and Sarah

We had a great time with the girls and Tracy and can't wait to see them again.

Julia and Uncle BobJulia, Tracy and Paige

1 comment:

Tracy said...

All names were correct! Good job Mom! We love all of the photos. I especially liked the one where your girls seem to be crawling out of the picture. Photography? Completed over-rated says Sarah and Rachel. We love you and thank you for sharing the pictures.

Hugs,
Tracy, Julia & Paige
P.S. The girls turn nine on December 8. Ugh...