Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa came to visit

The granddaughters, as well as all the grandsons love Grandma and Grandpa a lot.



We are so excited to see Grandma and Grandpa.



I just need to rest right here on Grandpa's leg.




Grandma came over last week to spend the day with me and enjoy Noah and the girls. She did a lot of giggling because the girls were all over everything and everywhere. They sure keep me busy.


Don't be looking down my shirt....


Addicted to my paci...




Mom is so wonderful, she always asks if the girls need a bath and helps me with that job. It's a quick thing to do but is so much easier to do with two sets of hands. Here are a couple shots of our "duckies".

Sarah Jane

Rachel Ann


Today, we went to see Dr. Schidler for a "sick baby" check. The girls both have an ear infection and a beginning sinus infection. We got some of the yummy bubblegum amoxicillin that we all took when we were little. They are champs when it comes to taking the medicine. Rachel got hers first tonight and Sarah was standing by watching. I came to Sarah with her syringe and she took out her pacifier and took her meds right down too. They are too cute, even when they are not feeling well.


It's hard to believe that they will be one year olds in three weeks. This year has flown by and I will miss them being babies. I think I will do some "Ahhh, memories" posts these next few weeks before the big birthday (won't that be fun!) Blessingsto you all and we'll keep you posted on the Lindberg goings on.


Love...

No comments: