Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Dora the Explorer

Noah and I got to attend Dora the Explorer Live: Search for the City of Lost Toys last night at the Orpheum.Before the show started and after we spent a small fortune for Dora and Diego souvenirs.
Picture of the stage after the performance.
Outside after the performance. Noah got a rescue pack, T-shirt and a Diego doll. He was also very thoughtful and got his sisters each a Dora doll. One of his favorite parts of the night was when they (the souvenir people) "gave" him his Diego doll. I guess he missed the exchange of money part...Last shot of the Orpheum with the white lights on.
Noah was very good at the show. He watched intently and was very excited when Diego and Baby Jaguar were on stage. I would say I was impressed with the quality of the show. We had a great time!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Noah is so cute! He looks just like you. We've taken Caitlynn to a couple of shows. I think I had tears in my eyes when she saw Winnie the Pooh at the Playhouse Disney show. So fun!